Monday, March 3, 2014

Special Topics in 60-min Conversations

I attended a seminar at our school tonight. It was a requirement in our Presentation class. The seminar was so boring during the first hour. My classmates and I just randomly talked to each other.

Miss Isabel Gatuslao in the house yow!
The mood changed when it was miss Isabel Gatuslao's (I've typed her surname many times tonight but I still can't pronounce it well. hehe.) turn to talk. She just chilled there as if she's just telling a fairy tale to a child. The conversation is so light yet I learned a lot from her! And she's so hilarious. This is the first time I have encountered someone who finds the letter "Q" sexy especially when it's written using the font Requiem. Really. (so funny!) I want to be like her someday. Another inspiration added to my list! Just so you know, she designed James Lebron X shoes. How awesome is that?

I asked for her autograph! I placed it in a toploader because it's so precious. <3

Miss Isabel: What is your name?
Me: Jhorlie. J-H-O-R-L-I-E. I'm sorry it's so difficult to spell!
Miss Isabel: It's okay. It's okay. *smiles*
In case you want to know more about her, visit her website! She's so awesome. http://isabelgatuslao.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment